why dont i ever get hidotchis?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

doggiedreams

Reaction score
i on the 8 generation and i havent got a hidotchi( :( ) yet why?

is it about the names or something ? am i spoiling my babies?

i think that they are the worst care possible tama toddler.

no offence to the hotodetchi fans, its just the plain truth that it isnt the best charicter.

but i think its okay to not get a hotodetchi. :D

Actually

Kinakomotchi: Never take eyes off tama screen, discipline him

Hitodetchi: Like Kinakomotchi, but dont discipline.

Kuribotchi: Let hearts go down and then quickly bring em back up again.

Marutchi: no discipline, let hearts go down a few times, etc.

Hitodetchi's second best

its kinda confusing, actually. its too short of a time for me to see what care they need. and i dont think its second best cuz once i left it in my pocket accidentaly during 5th period and thats about an hour or so when i looked at it it was a hotodetchi.

I have spent ages trying to work out how to get the different toddlers - i still have no idea - i can take perfect care, discipline them etc and i can get ANY of them..... it beats me...i'm now never surprised at what i get.

yeah i got all of them now all the kids bcoz my ninth gen. zoey! evolved into a hidotchi yesterday thanks for the help thougj

now i know it has nothing to do with the names

and also.. can u plz tell me what mimichis evolve from

thx

i on the 8 generation and i havent got a hidotchi( ;) ) yet why?
is it about the names or something ? am i spoiling my babies?
to get :huh: play with it alot before it is a toddler it works for me. :huh:

That's just it! The hitodetchi is a good tama and I know it. You said you were spoiling your tama? That's excactly what you aren't supposed to do! If you are spoiling it, you are getting mostly the marutchi (circle) am I right? Here is how not to get a marutchi (and mostly you will get a hitodetchi, yay!)

Do not connect with anyone if you are a baby

Don't buy much

Pay attention

Don't pause it too much

Play jump a lot

Don't over feed

Don't or never discipline it

And that is for sure. It works, on my friends' tamas and my tamas. Surprisingly, there is another toddler tama, got him once. A 'kokumatchi' or something like that, I'm not sure, a tamagotchi with arms and legs, looks like a nikatchi, almost, here's a picture I tried to draw of a kokumatchi:

( )

- -

( )

| | It isn't good. I think that is the name of it. Check this site to find out Go to characters, and look. there, it is orangy red

here are the list of my tama toddlers in order of generations

1 marutchi

2 kuribotchi

3 kinakomatchi

4 kinkomatchi

5 marutchi

6 marutchi

7 marutchi

8 marutchi

9 hidotchi (yay)

lots of marutchis huh.

uuh Kaylie77 that aint a connection character Those are the original tamas.
Oh, they are, sorry, but it is a good site, huh? Sorry, don't listen to me, but still, the type of character you get dosn't matter, it's the type of character you deserve. But sorry, it's still a cool site, right? Anyways, go on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back