Ninga Adult ?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OhioXtremeGirl

Reaction score
My adult is that Ninga Guy. when it's bored it will f;y off of the sreen blow up and then come back. I noit's just playing with itself but why does it leave to play ??? I have never seen any tamagotchi do that!!

And it is 5. it should turn 6 today/ tonight. will the matchmaker come at 6 or 7 ??? :( :( :(

the matchmaker comes at 6 and 7.

and i cant really read ur writing with all the mistakes, but i will make the best of it!

i dont know about the blow up part, but i think you mean when it comes up to say hi.

it will get closer and then most tama adults will smile. but gozarutchi

[your tama] will jump up then look at you upside down.

My adult is that Ninga Guy. when it's bored it will f;y off of the sreen blow up and then come back. I noit's just playing with itself but why does it leave to play ??? I have never seen any tamagotchi do that!!
And it is 5. it should turn 6 today/ tonight. will the matchmaker come at 6 or 7 ??? :D <_< :unsure:
Here is the corrected post:

My adult is that Ninja Guy. When it's bored it will fly off of the screen blow up and then come back. It's just playing with itself but why does it leave to play??? I have never seen any tamagotchi do that!!

And it is 5. it should turn 6 today/ tonight. will the matchmaker come at 6 or 7 ??? :mellow: :ph34r: :blink:

There you go. The matchmaker will come if your tama is 6 or 7 but it will only do it at six if it is going to soon turn 7.

And I got the ninja character it is callrd gozarutchi. It does not blow up it jumps up and hangs from the top of it's shell

Your tama -----------------------------> ^_^

Here is the corrected post:
My adult is that Ninja Guy. When it's bored it will fly off of the screen blow up and then come back. It's just playing with itself but why does it leave to play??? I have never seen any tamagotchi do that!!

And it is 5. it should turn 6 today/ tonight. will the matchmaker come at 6 or 7 ??? :D :kuribotchi: :mimitchi:

There you go. The matchmaker will come if your tama is 6 or 7 but it will only do it at six if it is going to soon turn 7.

And I got the ninja character it is callrd gozarutchi. It does not blow up it jumps up and hangs from the top of it's shell

Your tama -----------------------------> :furawatchi:
well, i didnt mean grammar mistakes.. that i can read just fine.. and i do agree with oliver. and also, i meant the "blow up" part. well i wouldnt get that if i didnt have a gozarutchi myself once or twice. but all adult tamas do it a different way, gozarutchi just seems to have a "signature style" different then all of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back