Tips on taking care for your v2!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GotchiGirl!

Reaction score
I just got a v3, so I dont use my v2 much, and i'll be glad to tell you tips!

v2 Care Guide:

When your Tamagotchi hatches from the egg, make sure to feed it 4 meals and 4 snacks, becuase that will make the hearts full. After you have fed it that, play games so it will lose a few pounds. Always watch your Baby Tamagotchi until it evolves into a Child. You can only play one game when it is a baby, and that game is Jump. If you are tired of caring for your Child and want to take a break, set the time to 8:00 PM and it will sleep. The child has 2 games it can play when its a Child, and those games are Jump and Bump. The babys have no time for sleep, you have to watch it for one hour until it turns into a Child. When it is a child, its bedtime is 8:00 PM. After 24 hours unpaused, your Child TamaGotchi will evolve to a Teen. These Tamagotchis dont need much attention, so you dont have to watch it for the whole time like you do have to do for the Baby. After your Tama evolves, it will automatically gain weight. You will also get the game Heading when your Tama evolves into a Teen. After 5 days of unpaused Tamagotchi, your Tama Teen will turn Adult and you will earn the game Slot. Adults do need attention, but not alot. Usually, when your TamaGotchi is 5 years older or more, a unique TamaGotchi called the Matchmaker will come. She will ask you if you want love. If you press Yes, the Matchmaker will bring in a mate for your Tamagotchi, and they will fall in love. Then the screen will turn black. After a few seconds, your Adult Tamagotchi will appear with a baby Tamagotchi next to it. The adult will take care of the baby. After 24 hours unpaused, the adult will leave the Baby while it is sleeping. After the adult leaves, you will be able to name your Baby and take care of him/her! Your goal is to raise several generations of Tamagotchi!

I hoped you liked my Tips, and I hope they helped!

Regards,

GotchiGirl!

That is pointless, why wouldn't you just play a few games with it instead of feeding it 4 snacks and then play games?

But the rest of it is great!

After you feed it 4 snacks, it will gain weight. So you play games to lose weight. Its not that pointless if you look at it. Thanks!

Yeah...I do that all the time! I feed it snacks and then play a bunch of games with it!

you are right a little bit, but happieness does not =sickness... actually its these epeople who are careless for their gotchi and just keep feeding it snacks untill it getss sick... its so rude... as you can see, i love my tamagotch ^_^ i! :wub: this is what mine looks like now... B)

they're nice, but My-tama is right. It's snack = sickness not happiness = sickness.

is it true that if your tama is 99 pounds or higher it turns fat and it takes over the whole screen cause i treied it with my v1 tama and it dident work but he was a teen character maybe it has to be a an adult people plz help me with this situation plzzzzzzz. :unsure: :unsure: :( :(

Oh thankyou thankyou thankyou for those great tips! I'll remeber to leave it unpaused ove night, but only on one ov my tamas proply, coz my fave is a UFOchi, have u heard ov dem? :kuribotchi: I really want a v3, but I dont know any places that have dem, and I have never heard ov goodwill before!

Please tell me whether they are in places like Argos, or woolworthes, ok?

Thanks again!

Kthrne xxx

:kuribotchi: :p :p :p :p

Hi, my names Rebekah, :p :rolleyes: I've got 2 tamas, but I need 2 more, where can I get 2 for under £10?

From Rebekah xxx :p

the 99 pounds and fill the whole screen thing is for osutchi and mesuchi not v1/v2

no, actually no matter how much pounds it has it will always look the same

is it true that if your tama is 99 pounds or higher it turns fat and it takes over the whole screen cause i treied it with my v1 tama and it dident work but he was a teen character maybe it has to be a an adult people plz help me with this situation plzzzzzzz. :furawatchi: :lol: :lol: :(
but u cant get higer than 99 pounds!!!!

just pointing somthin out :D

thanx i know now visit my tama site its at the buttom in a hyper link

i know this may sound weird but I always keep my tamagotchis at 99 lbs.

i know this may sound weird but I always keep my tamagotchis at 99 lbs.
:D That's not good! :furawatchi: They might have a risk of dying if you do that!! :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back