Paintbrushes

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagotchiHYPNOTIZED

Reaction score
What are all the types of paintbrushes you could get? And how much are they about?? AND where do u find them

lol srry for all the questions I just started NeoPets!

well...they cost about 99,999 (thats as big as they can make the price).

you could get a darigan paint brush, a cloudy paint brush, a baby paint brush, a fire paint brush, a starry paint brush, a stone paint brush, a faerie paint brush, a tyranian paint brush, a ice paint brush, a christmas paint brush, a plushie paint brush,split paint brush, an island paint brush, ghost paint brush, lost desert paint brush, a disco paint brush, spotted paint brush, maraquen paint brush, red paint brush, blue paint brush, yellow paint brush, green paint brush and rainbow.i think thats it...wait wait and a snow paint brush.

I am saving up for a paintbrush. So far I have 1500,000 neopoints. I have a tip for anyone that wants to do the same:

Play games A LOT! It is very helpful to get more neopoints (and a avatar hehehehehe.)

Actually, the Bori can be painted glass, I think.
No, that's an Ice bori. Lots of neopets can be painted ice. Also, i_Love_baby_Kiki, there is no such thing as a tomato paint brush. (Only chias can be tomato anyway.) You get your chia tomato with the lab ray or a tomato chia pop (worth millions).

My dream paint job is royal for my shoyru, Mimitchilover2. But I'm also thinking about Christmas, since it's 115k. I have 335k saved up. I make roughly 10k per day with games.

~Mimitchilover

I am saving up for a paintbrush. So far I have 1500,000 neopoints. I have a tip for anyone that wants to do the same:
Play games A LOT! It is very helpful to get more neopoints (and a avatar hehehehehe.)
1,500,000 neopoints?

You can afford any paint brush thyat you like with that much.

I have 150,000, and I'm still saving up for my Baby Paint Brush. ^.^

-DarkCore

mimitchilover you earn more than I do in a week! don't complain! :(
She isn't complaining.

She was just posting how much she made in a day.

I make 20,000 - 30,000 neopoints in a day.

-DarkCore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back