Could anyone...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could anyone send me some neopoints? I only have 499 NP and could anyone join my guild?
Oh yeah, I know this AWESOME way to make neopoints, and its fun! I'll be nice and give it to you:Here

^.^

dude, in the search bar ON NEOPETS type in earth_soup_faerie and go to her shop click on "Click Here" and look 4 "Freebies". it will give u 2000 np and some free food (u can only do this 1ce a month!!!)

you cant send someone np. sorry im trying to save up to 500 k i only have 420,000

Noob, yes you are one, begging for neopoints. You should actually play the games to earn money.
I'm not a noob. I made 5 accounts and they were all 3-4 months old but they all got frozen and F Y I, I do play games.

I'm not a noob. I made 5 accounts and they were all 3-4 months old but they all got frozen and F Y I, I do play games.
well, sorry.

you made 5 accounts and they were all 3-4 months old but they all got frozen?

wow, I have about 6 and none of mine are frozen.

the're all 20-45 months old.

so you must of have done bad things to get all of them frozen.

You shouldn't go serious on neopoints you know, all you get for neopoints is a picture that you want to see, not like you get a suscribtion to a magazine or anything plus neopets is just a game not real life. Be happy with what you've got man, be happy that you haven't been scammed and robbed(neopoints) a person took away 90k out of 93k from me you know and I don't even know the persons username. (don't ask me about it) PLUS neopets is a bit old now, most people quit that game, I like tama talk better.

well, sorry.
you made 5 accounts and they were all 3-4 months old but they all got frozen?

wow, I have about 6 and none of mine are frozen.

the're all 20-45 months old.

so you must of have done bad things to get all of them frozen.
It's ok and cutie_pop, you're right.

Could a Tamatalk guide close this topic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back