I got the rare costume but....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spoiledrtn

Reaction score
Ok i got the rare costume and the Pyonchitchi is wearin it now but how do u get it off? will it be gone when he wakes up or is it permanent?

Ok i got the rare costume and the Pyonchitchi is wearin it now but how do u get it off? will it be gone when he wakes up or is it permanent?
when they go to sleep the costume comes off, my costume never goes away after its used but other people say theirs do

It comes off when it goes to sleep and it wakes up as your old tamagotchi and then the costume is in your items so you can put it back on again if you want- and keep putting it back on- each day- i think it also makes the tamagotchi immortal if you leave it on but im not sure about this- i love the costume at the moment cos i had this ugly whale tamagotchi and now its a cute mimitchi.

Hey does anyone know if the code for the panda and mimitchi rare costumes are different and if they are different what are they? because everyone always just puts costume next to the code....???

:unsure: ^_^ :wacko: :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back