what you should and should not do on tamatalk

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

katep1997

Reaction score
what not to do:

1:make topics with titles such as "I NEED TO POOP!","i ate a sandwich","Dora is coming to my house!",or any other ridiculas title.

2:use bad words.you don't want a 6 year old boy to think it's ok to curse,do you?

3:use tamatalk as a place to find a girlfriend/boyfriend.tamatalk IS NOT a dating service for you or your tama.

4:harrass other users.how would you feel if someone said "OMG!(your username here)is such a loser!"?

5:make boards about who should and should not become a tamaguide.admin decides who does and does not get to be a tamaguide.

what to do:

1:make topics that will not offend,harrass,or frighten anyone.

2:be polite and nice to other users no matter how they are behaving.

3:tell admin or a tamaguide if someone posts a hurtful message.

4:avoid posting links to sites that may not be suitable for someone younger then 13.

i'm sure it will.if you have any suggestions about what you should or shouldn't do,please tell me and i will edit it into my post

I know that you are trying to be helpful, but we do already have guidelines / rules posted at the top of various forums giving ppl an idea of what they can and cannot post.

There's one by Dark Core in the Introductions forum:

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=14838

Admin has also written a set of TamaTalk rules - you will find it with the Help / Search / Members, etc. links:

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?act=boardrules

One other thing we do try to avoid is duplicating topics that have already been posted and can be seen by members, so I hope you will understand why I am closing this duplicate thread.

Best, etc.

TamaMum

*closed*

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back