Hurrah for Puggy and Rico

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

flint26

Reaction score
You know, I've been watching people around here, and it just seems to me that some people are REALLY helping out, to people. I say that 1 award should go to Puggy, for creating ''ask the matchmaker'' and 1 for Rico, because she's always(atleast, mostly) helping people around here! If I was the admin, I'd program some kind of trophy in your profile and on the site with your avatar. Oh, and I guess I should include the ''ask the matchmaker'' crew too. 1 should go to them.

I know this uncalled for, but I just had to say something! I'll call this the ''Flint26 award'' or call it the ''great helper award''

Congrats!*edit* Later on, don't forget to put extra invisible-dust-be-gone on your invisible trophy!

Cya later!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, I created the "How to put your avatar and signature" thing! But I think its in the question place....!

yup, rico has helped me a lot with all of my questions too! i havn't seen puggy, and dolphin ur also great! lol ^_^

thanks flint26 that's really nice of you :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back