Easter

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiffany999

Reaction score
Hey tama fans you want an Easter bunny to come to your tama? If you do just put for the month:3/14 Time:2:59pm and wait 1 minute and the Easter bunny will come.

P.S. Only works for adults :unsure: :unsure: :(

This is weird cuz today, i didnt change the date and the easter bunny pushed an egg over my screen!!! :angry: lol :wacko:

Hey tama fans you want an Easter bunny to come to your tama? If you do just put for the month:3/14 Time:2:59pm and wait 1 minute and the Easter bunny will come.
P.S. Only works for adults :furawatchi:   :wacko:   :ph34r:
Does it work on da tamagotchi connection?

Last edited by a moderator:
HELLO I ALREADY POSTED ABOUT THAT!!! find post: easter BUNNY??
Sorry if I'm a little preachy, but you don't need to yell. Tiffany99 probably didn't mean to "copy" you, as far as I can gather.

P.S. Only works for adults ;) :gozarutchi: :angry:
what ever u say tiffany i don't really believe u because i tried it and NOTHING HAPPENED!!!

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :( :( :( :( :( :angry:

I think I got the Easter animation on my Tama today because when I went to feed my Tama him and his baby girl were looking at a hatched egg with a Babytchi boy in it looking around. So maybe the Easter Bunny left that egg there?

That happened to me very recently. I didn't see the bunny come, but I was playing with a friend, then decided to check my tama. As GotchiGirl96 said, I saw a Babytchi boy sitting in half an eggshell and looking around while my maidtchi watched.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back