Robo the Tarakotchi is still there?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

memetchipower

Reaction score
My tamagotchi, Ping, died so I pressed C and A at the same time and I got a boy but I wanted a girl. I reset it four times but still got a boy each time so I gave up and let the egg hatch into a boy. I checked the Friends list, and Ping's wife Robo was still in the friend list! I reset it four times and the manual said that when you reset, you erase the friends list.

Can someone tell me what happened and why is Robo still in the friend list? :p :p :p :kuribotchi: :rolleyes: :p

:kuribotchi: are you sure u didnt push download after you pushed the reset button??? its kinda rare to get 4 boys in a row if you reset, trust me ive tried.

very strange. but when your adult dies after it leaves the baby, all your friends are still in the friend list so it might have something to do wtih that

On two different consoles I've had 6 or seven boys in a row... it's not so rare...

When I first got my second one, I wanted a girl to go with my boy and I had to reset it a few times too :ph34r:

I don't know why your list hasn't erased but it's fairly easy to erase it manually by going into the friends and selecting the friend :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back