Should Entamas come in America?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you think that Entamas should come out in the US?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Not sure yet...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
*SIGH*

The v3s are the En-Tama.

they go to school and everything like that!

It even has more features than it. Like the online access.

There Japenese tamagotchis.

They were released last November.

It had things were you could go to school....."LIKE THE v3!"

V3s and Entamas have online connection, but the Entama one is more cool, it works like this: You put in you Entama: Go to PC link. It will show a code. You put that code in the Japanesse Tamatown site, and your character will jump to the PC, and you will can play, go shoping... And then, when you´ve finished, you click in: Return to tamagotchi, and then tamatown will show a code, you will put that code in your tama, and in the tamagotchi you will have the objets you´ve bught, and you will not have the GP you´ve wasted. In the V3 your character cant jump to the computer, you only get codes from Tamatown And put them in your tama... B) Then you will need to buy the objects from the codes :( Well... But the V3 stills [SIZE=14pt]Very Cool![/SIZE] [SIZE=14pt]I want one! Very anxious![/SIZE]

PS:Some codes you get from tamatown will give you something free, for example: If you win a game in Tamatown, you get a candy, the page will show a code, and when you put that code in your tama you will get the candy free, like in the V2s

Last edited by a moderator:
Forget what I said. The version threes, you cannot go to school. I have two version threes and three EnTamas. Only the Entamas can go to school & get jobs.

-for tamagotchi ruls: I never meant "because they can go to school". I meant because they can both *at least connect with the internet.

*SIGH*The v3s are the En-Tama.

they go to school and everything like that!

It even has more features than it. Like the online access.
The version threes are NOT the Entama!

Here's a version three

here's an Entama

There's a difference. If you had one, you would know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Forget what I said. The version threes, you cannot go to school. I have two version threes and three EnTamas. Only the Entamas can go to school & get jobs. -for tamagotchi ruls: I never meant "because they can go to school". I meant because they can both *at least connect with the internet.
Yes you can.

What do you think that big white thing is

in the middle of TamaTown?! A school!!!!

If you click zoom in at it it will say "SCHOOL"

Ok, they probally can't go to work but they do go to school,

ride planes, and has more features than En-tama. Just becuase the two look

different dosen't mean they do the same things.

So you meant tamatown, not the tamagotchi it's self. Because I meant the tamagotchi. I am not doing this topic for version threes and tamatown, this is only for Entamas.

in v3 your tama does not go to the computer. Instead you go to the website, find passwords and enter them in the v3.

I dont think they should be releases in USA, partly becuase Bandai doesnt just release tamas in USA...

Also if they did, the entamas woudlt be worth much at all!

I think they should, I would SO get them, I think it's adorable how they can actually get a job and stuff, I say yay! :D

Do you guys think we'll actually get ENTAMA's (in english)? I'm debating getting a japanese one or not cause I love the addition of school/work.

I dont think they should be released in USA, partly because Bandai doesnt just release tamas in USA...Also if they did, the entamas wouldn't be worth much at all!
THANK-YOU!!! Finally, someone understands! Anyways, BANDAI of america never releases the same kind of tamagotchi as BANDAI japan except for the case of plus/connection. Our V2 cannot connect to cellphones in North America because it is geared more towards young children who don't usually have cellphones. Although ppl of all ages buy the tamagotchi, it is still a kids toy. Perhaps the V4 (doubtful) will be able to go to school and get a job, highly unlikely though. Anybody who has been to the japanese tamatown (e-tamago), knows that it has way more depth compared to the very simplified (I think) tamatown in N. America. Face the facts, entama is not becoming an english version EVER. BANDAI JAPAN will probably release a bunch of new and exciting japanese tams before we even get to see a V4 from BANDAI AMERICA.

(note to our European friends, please don't feel excluded for me not mentioning you, I'd just rather not type North America/Japan/Europe every time)

Geez, guys, you really do have a big imagination.. It's like the classic tamas: they released 2 in america:

Garden tama, which was cancelled before release

Angelgotchi...

Thats it...

Japan should keep the entama in japan becuase, they designed it, programmed it, made it...ect.

Geez, guys, you really do have a big imagination.. It's like the classic tamas: they released 2 in america:Garden tama, which was cancelled before release

Angelgotchi...

Thats it...

Japan should keep the entama in japan becuase, they designed it, programmed it, made it...ect.
but, by that logic then v3 is the last tamagotchi we'll see released in america. don't forget there was digimon too. I think tamagotchi is making a huge hit now, even the DS tamagotchi was released and I didn't think that would be translated. I personally want ENTAMA released in states but I'll be happy with whatever Bandai decides, and honestly, would you buy it if it was released? I know I would, heck, more then one! (heck, I have 2 v1's, 4 v2's and 1 v3, extra's mind you, I have 1 v1 open, 2 v2's open and 1 v3 open already)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back