Photo
- - - - -

Some NEW Tamagotchi Connection Version 3 Info!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Admin

• admin user photo
  • Group: Admin

Posted 31 January 2006 - 09:23 PM ( #1 )

We received something of a teaser for Tamagotchi fans from Bandai...

By decree of His Royal Majesty, the Tamagotchi King – known worldwide as a benevolent and loveable leader – hereby announces the official launch of Tamagotchi Town.  A colorful and vibrant city available to visit online only, all of its adorable citizens recently joined together to host an official ribbon cutting ceremony, as well as celebrate the latest version debut of the most famous product to originate from TamaTown: the new Tamagotchi Connection Version 3 tech toy.     
“It is my honor to welcome our friends from across the world to come to our great city to visit with me and my fellow citizens,” said His Royal Majesty.  “Now, kids across the universe will know where the world’s first ‘virtual pet’ was born.”

When the product and Web site debuts in February 2006, Version 3 will offer a whole new interactive play pattern at TamaTown.com.  Fans can go online and shop in the TamaTown mall, eat in the international food court, watch a movie at the theater, visit with their virtual pet’s parents and grandparents, meet the King and even travel the world—just as long as they have their official Tamagotchi passport.  And through the exchange of passwords, special items and treats can then be collected online and in the Tamagotchi egg as well.

In addition... We have some more REALLY COOL news coming soon...

Tamagotchi Connection Version 3 includes three new games (for a total of five games), and 20 more characters (for a total of 52).  New colors and design styles include Tropical Green Flowers, Jungle Camouflage, Ice Cream, Oceanic Wave, Metallic Silver and Translucent Yellow.  Product debuts in February at all major retailers nationwide with a SRP of $14.99. 

(I love new products! B)

Replies

Views

Started

31 Jan 2006