I dont get this

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tropicanza

Reaction score
listen my tamagotchi CARLOS :huh:

hes 7 and i thought the machmaker would come so i made CARLOS :) happy and full but then he died!!!!

im not sure why i had done everything even had the minimum weight.

i also was in love with J AYA :( my freinds tama. i had 4 harts with J AYA :( when i was 6 or 5. but i never got married to her. HOW DO I GET MARRIED WHEN I GET 4 HARTS WITH SOMEONE I HAVE CONNECTED WITH?

Thank you for your tips :(

How DO I GET AN AVATAR?

ANIMAL CRACKERS ARE KEEPT IN CAGES BEFORE EATEN. SAVE THE ANIMAL CRACKERS!!!

listen my tamagotchi CARLOS :rolleyes: hes 7 and i thought the machmaker would come so i made CARLOS :p happy and full but then he died!!!!

im not sure why i had done everything even had the minimum weight.

i also was in love with J AYA :ph34r: my freinds tama. i had 4 harts with J AYA :ph34r: when i was 6 or 5. but i never got married to her. HOW DO I GET MARRIED WHEN I GET 4 HARTS WITH SOMEONE I HAVE CONNECTED WITH?

Thank you for your tips :)

How DO I GET AN AVATAR?

ANIMAL CRACKERS ARE KEEPT IN CAGES BEFORE EATEN. SAVE THE ANIMAL CRACKERS!!!
i can help you get an avatar go to settings at the top of the page and then edit avatar :D

please pm me if it worked :p

can you make me an avatar :p

thanks a bunch

:ph34r:

talking to myself-people see themselves in the mirror....is it an illusion :rolleyes:

Some people have links in their signatures saying they will make you an avatar if you ask them or you can just select from the library full that is provided or you can just upload a small picture you have on your computer to the site :furawatchi:

if carlos :furawatchi: died, then they cant exactly mate. but saying that if carlos :D was alive then to mate all u would have to do is connect 24 or after 24 hours of being four hearts. [assuming this is v2]

also there is a section about how to put up avvies and siggys in the help for new tama owners section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back