V.3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamaguy#1

Reaction score
I just got a V.3 okay. Well when I go to TamaTown.com and get a password, I enter it on my Tama, then it opens it and gets happy, but when I go in my items, NONE OF THEM ARE THERE!!! :) :D :furawatchi: :D If you have a V.3, PLEASE help me.

-Tamaguy#1 :eek:

Thats sooooo weird... when i get my own V3 i will check if this happens to me...

Oooooooooohhhhhhhh. I get it now. You can't actually USE the stuff you get in Tamagotchi Town. You just look at it in the souvineirs section(I did check the souvieneirs and it was there but not in order.) Oh. Kyliesmum, I got my Tama at a Toys 'R' Us.

-Tamaguy#1 :D

Oooooooooohhhhhhhh. I get it now. You can't actually USE the stuff you get in Tamagotchi Town. You just look at it in the souvineirs section(I did check the souvieneirs and it was there but not in order.) Oh. Kyliesmum, I got my Tama at a Toys 'R' Us. 

-Tamaguy#1 :D
Thats souns tacky, on the entama you get the items, i have a book, a top hat and a car!

I just got a V.3 okay. Well when I go to TamaTown.com and get a password, I enter it on my Tama, then it opens it and gets happy, but when I go in my items, NONE OF THEM ARE THERE!!! :angry: :angry: :) :angry: If you have a V.3, PLEASE help me. 

-Tamaguy#1 :angry:
I think that, like the V.2., you have to buy something in the shop for it 2 b under that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back