swiiggley?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

seher

Reaction score
omg! you kno3w what happened to my tama? it was in side these swiggley lines and then ther-e was poop!

Yes, I hope you cleaned it's yard. :D

If it has squiggly lines around it hurry up and select

the toilet icon. It'll show your Tamagotchi sitting on a toilet.

Yes, I hope you cleaned it's yard. :D If it has squiggly lines around it hurry up and select

the toilet icon. It'll show your Tamagotchi sitting on a toilet.
What he/she said.

If it's a toddiler or a baby, it will have a ducky potty.

For some reason I feel guilty looking at my tama on a toilet...

Hmmm it might need it's privacy.

Has no one bothered to read the booklet? It says right in there!

Has no one bothered to read the booklet? It says right in there!
i've read the booklet ten billion times, and didnt get it. just leave s/he alone. but, u must be warned, if u do get it to sit on the toilet, nothing will happen. no training points, no nothing. but just be warned...................................

i've read the booklet ten billion times, and didnt get it. just leave s/he alone. but, u must be warned, if u do get it to sit on the toilet, nothing will happen. no training points, no nothing. but just be warned...................................
It will gain a happy heart, and reduse the risk of sickness for that poop.

What he/she said.
If it's a toddiler or a baby, it will have a ducky potty.

For some reason I feel guilty looking at my tama on a toilet...

Hmmm it might need it's privacy.
Babies don't get squiggly lines. They go Blob, blob, poop, blob.

well... sickness is only for a long time without caring for it..

the happy heart does come in handy if you dont want to play with it at the moment..

however there isnt such thing as potty training so dont even ask. its a fake rumor!

Well, the booklet makes perfect sense to me *coughs* Sorry if I'm acting like..... Hermione Granger?

If you put it on the toilet it gets happier and gets potty-trained a bit. The more you get it on the toilet, the longer it will wait each time it pees.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back