TamaTown.com

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Relaurax

Reaction score
On TamaTown.com I was looking around... On the wall a sign hung...

"Whats something better than a Tamagotchi?

A golden Tamagotchi!"

Something like that, it said you will collect like 10 items with a star.

Along your travels.

'Telli'n ya, Relaurax :D

Yes. I saw that tooo...

I think it is anitem...

If soemone finds the code, dont hesitate on telling us!!

I imagine next to some products there'll be this star...

I doubt there'll be real ones as they couldnt be hidden in a counter could they?

^_^

A golden tamagotchi is an item.

You find all the stars by clicking on thigs and answering questions once you have clicked. IT records how many you have found on your username. Once you have found all 10, you click on the sign and it gives you a password, and your tama can give you a tama.

I will give you the location of one star: check the mall for the answer to this riddle. in one of the stores there is......

you use it to pack in

when you go away

if you won't be returning

within the same day

A golden tamagotchi is an item.
You find all the stars by clicking on thigs and answering questions once you have clicked. IT records how many you have found on your username. Once you have found all 10, you click on the sign and it gives you a password, and your tama can give you a tama.

I will give you the location of one star: check the mall for the answer to this riddle. in one of the stores there is......

you use it to pack in

when you go away

if you won't be returning

within the same day
I dun get the riddle

Is it the suitcase?

I can't tell you that, or if you are near or far ....

Or if it would be best to just stay where you are........

Maybe your Tamagotchi changes from black to gold!Just a thought! :huh:

Ahh, I wonder!

I'll go browse around on www.tamatown.com now. If I find anything, I'll tell all you!

-GotchiGirl!

[SIZE=21pt]I think you get a golden tama on your tama v3. You just get the password on tamatown by collecting the 10 items on the site and then go back to the sign and it will tell you the pasword and put is on your v3 toy :angry: otherwise.. i donno :unsure: :( [/SIZE]

in the mall at The Tama Beat on Tamatown.com there is the microphone. it has a star on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
in the mall at The Tama Beat on Tamatown.com there is the microphone. it has a star on it.
Yeah, I saw that. But it doesn't WORK! *is frusterated* :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back