Posted 02 February 2006 - 04:02 PM
Posted 02 February 2006 - 04:10 PM
Posted 02 February 2006 - 04:12 PM
Posted 02 February 2006 - 04:21 PM
Posted 02 February 2006 - 04:22 PM
Posted 02 February 2006 - 06:44 PM
Debugging is out of the topic; I'll still answer you're question
When you debug, you're picking out what character on you're version two connection/connection version one you like.-Even the seacret characters! This gives you're tamagotchi hyperspeed by pressing the C button, how 'bout that! Debugging is also a little risky, despite the fact that this involves going into you're tama (litteraly) and doing somthing to it. For my sentence I just typed, don't read this post if you only have one tamagotchi that isn't wanted to debug .
And at you're own risk: Debug. Here's what you'll need: Pencil, little screwdrivers, and tape.
1) Unscrew the back of you're tamagotchi.
2) ..Plus the smaller four ones.
3) Now, open up you're tamagotchi, and don't worry if either the reset button, or the infra-red thing: you can put them back in.
4) Now take the battery and tape it to the chip, where it belongs.
Ignore beeping at all times!
5) Next to the battery, you'll see these little words, saying "debug" with a little semi-circle. Rub the pencil against this semi-circle.
6) Put you're tamagotchi back together. Reset it.
Congratz! You have sucsessfully debuged you're tamagotchi! If this worked, you shall be scrolling through amazing characters, and selecting you're choice.
If you want to un- debug, (lol) but do the same thing with an eraser!
Don't worry if this didn't work, you'll need to *really shade in that circle!
Hope this helped,