what happend?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagotcigal2

Reaction score
my tama ran out of battery,but when i reset it all my items are balls,all my treats are balls but when u eat them they r some thingy on a plate.he doesnt go to the bathroom,and he hasnt gotten hungry or unhappy.what happend?(chad looks like a :D )

Weird.

I'd suggest leaving it for a few days then getting new batteries. Odd.

My Tama had a Bow Tie in his treats! 16 of my items were balls once. What happened to you is weird!

PS: go to friends, items, wrap your first item. Go to unwrap, B, no. Then press A. You'll be in your treats.

Weird...well, try looking at your tama's wires. So, if you have 2 or more, look at the other tama's wires. If their is a difference...your tama is probably broken.(Oh, make sure they are both the same type & vesion.) :)

oh ya,

this is a cheat that you might have done on accedent.its when you take out the battery and then put in the new one in the next 45-50 seconds and you will get to keep treats and toys/items, ,and it wont go to the restroom and doesnt get hungry and it shouldnt die ethier.

weird huh,

tamaplease :)

Cool. That'z sort of like not taking care of your tamas. I have 2 v2 and I need a break. How do you say this trick is done...

my tama ran out of battery,but when i reset it all my items are balls,all my treats are balls but when u eat them they r some thingy on a plate.he doesnt go to the bathroom,and he hasnt gotten hungry or unhappy.what happend?(chad looks like a :) )
reset or download?

and does this cheat work with reset or downloading?

i think that is weird myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back