Hey Bandai!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you think Bandai ripped us off about the V3 stuff?

• Most certainly! V3 stinks!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Heck no! V3 rocks!

• Huh?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mimitchis_rock13579

Reaction score
I think Bandai ripped us off. The Tamagotchis can't connect to the internet, it doesn't even say anything about "Password for PC" or connecting to TamaTown anywhere in the instructions. All you do with TamaTown is get the passwords and enter them on your V3.

What I think should change is the connection to the internet. Make it work for once, Bandai!

Please give what you think about TamaTown and what should change.

I think Bandai ripped us off. The Tamagotchis can't connect to the internet, it doesn't even say anything about "Password for PC" or connecting to TamaTown anywhere in the instructions. All you do with TamaTown is get the passwords and enter them on your V3.
What I think should change is the connection to the internet. Make it work for once, Bandai!

Actually the antennas do work, but the version 3's that came out long before in Japan have them work to their full potential. Japan is about 5 years ahead of North America technology wise keep this in mind. The V3's in Japan can connect to cell phones and gather points to "travel" like take a holiday.

What I don't get is why the North america manufacturers won't make them do the same stuff here. Could be the technology thing, but could also be they are lazy. It not entirely be Bandai's fault.

Actually the antennas do work, but the version 3's that came out long before in Japan have them work to their full potential. Japan is about 5 years ahead of North America technology wise keep this in mind. The V3's in Japan can connect to cell phones and gather points to "travel" like take a holiday.
What I don't get is why the North america manufacturers won't make them do the same stuff here. Could be the technology thing, but could also be they are lazy. It not entirely be Bandai's fault.
I agree with you, TigerLily013.

I am Japanese and the Japanese Tamagotchi Keitai actually have the qualities that Bandai has promised us. Asia's technology is far beyond North American, just as TigerLily013 has said. Which is exactly why I am buying my V.3 from Japan when I go there this summer. ^_^

~Heartbreak~

uh..wow

Well honestly, I'm sorta dissappointed with v3, there's not much difference from v2 and v1. Passwords ya, but reading about ENTAMA I think they should of just released that instead, at least you can have them go to school and shop and do things with them. When you don't have anyone to play tama with, it sorta get's lonely. But I suppose that I'm happy with whatever Bandai brings, I mean some people can't even afford one ^_^

I don't have a V.3 yet. :D I went to Toys R Us and they only had minis. ^_^

But at least there are lots of new characters right? Can anyone tell me what these new characters are?

They really are Keitas with a little diffrent packaging!

Its just that these will have more characters and more little "DooDaAds".

Bandai shouldn't have lied to us, but I think they wouldn't!

Really, dramatic thinking, everyone!

Wondering, Relaurax

But at least there are lots of new characters right? Can anyone tell me what these new characters are?
Hmm... I'll send you a link. ^_^

V3 is the best. Even though it can't connect to the internet, my brother and I both think it is the best.

Keitai Tamagotchi aka. Japanese "V2" connect to cellphones using INFRARED not that thumb of antenna. Same IR eye they use to connect with other Tamas and same IR our V1s and V2s use.

Where you got the info that Japanese V3 (aka. Cho Jinsei aka. Entama) connects to the cellphones with using their antennas..?

Connecting to cellphone with radiowaves would need lots of energy, far more than one RO32 button battery can stock. Cellphone batteries have hunderds of times more capacity than Tama battery.

And about Japan's technology. They are not really THAT much far ahead compared to USA or Europe.

I say you are talking just 'heards' and your own came-up opinions as thruth. Cut that out.

i don't see the problem. iknow 2 ppl here that have v3s, and they can connect to the www. the link's in the connection section.

Keitai Tamagotchi aka. Japanese "V2" connect to cellphones using INFRARED not that thumb of antenna. Same IR eye they use to connect with other Tamas and same IR our V1s and V2s use.Where you got the info that Japanese V3 (aka. Cho Jinsei aka. Entama) connects to the cellphones with using their antennas..?

Connecting to cellphone with radiowaves would need lots of energy, far more than one RO32 button battery can stock. Cellphone batteries have hunderds of times more capacity than Tama battery.

And about Japan's technology. They are not really THAT much far ahead compared to USA or Europe.

I say you are talking just 'heards' and your own came-up opinions as thruth. Cut that out.
a agree with you kokoma!

RO32?is that the keitais battery model?

well in america the model [v2, i dont own any other tamas] is CR-2032.

that might or might not explain anything.

all you readers, you should listen to mothra. in a post to "does the antenna work? ive heard v3 has an anntenna" they wrote "it doesnt. i have opened up a keitai there was nothing there."

so im not sure about the internet thing, but bandi is working on it still [i guess].

and actually, Japan IS very far ahead of the US.

i sould know i live there.. and in silicon valley [cal] so i should know!

but an oppinion is an oppinion and this is the whats on your mind section.

since i do not have a v3 my oppinions may have been biased :puroperatchi:

Yeah I thought that you'd use the thing beside the infrared light to connect to the computer or you'd use a cable and it even said that our tama would go to TamaTown but they lied!

Yeah I thought that you'd use the thing beside the infrared light to connect to the computer or you'd use a cable and it even said that our tama would go to TamaTown but they lied!

Dont double post. And Plus, tamatown isnt FULLY finished, keep that in mind. ^^ I am HOPING so much the school will be cool :D If it went online<33 Oh how many taMA users you would see ^^ so much I want.

BanDai did not lie.

They connect to the internet useing passwords. There are some sections where you need passwords to get in. You are not actually "connected", but you are "linked". :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back