Oh no! I scratched the inside! Help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dolphin

Reaction score
:blink: When I was taking out the battery, I pushed it too much and when it got out I scratched the inside where the battery goes in!!!(you know the cords and stuff...where its all green in there) Will this effect the battery? :ph34r: Like will it run out the power of the battery quickly? :( Im afriad that when I put a whole new fresh battery that my tamagotchi will run out the battery power quickly, because of the scratching! :lol: Please help! :D

Worst case is that your tama won't work if it was bad.....but won't mess with the battery.

it don't think it will affect ur tama that badly. .. when i tried to debug a tama last time i screwed up a little bit and ended up scratchting bits of it where i wasn't sposed to hehe :blink: . . .anyways .. i wouldn't worry if i was you. .. goodluck with ur tama

Um...it depends on where you scratched it..so u have photos of where you scratched it or how bad it was...?

And, good luck!! (as pearlykitty said :blink: )

Umm...it just realy depends on where you and how hard you scratched it.

Mine only lost a few pixels when I practically totalled the word debug! (you can't even read it now, it is just a smudge) I was very lucky... Try lputtin' it back together, I sure hope nothing is wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back