What is this thing?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

groovygirl1

Reaction score
Something strange appears over my tami's head when he is asleep and goes away when he wakes up.

It looks kind of like an action figure.

Is he dreaming?

Something strange appears over my tami's head when he is asleep and goes away when he wakes up.It looks kind of like an action figure.

Is he dreaming?
yes its normal if your tamas a boy it will sleep with his action figure but if its a girl and you buy her a teddy she will sleep with it :angry:

If your tama is a girl, it will sleep with a teddy and if your tama is a boy he sleeps with an action figure ( sorry if i spelt that wrong!) ^_^ :mamitchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm also having problem with my tamagotchi. I'm a new user and I have this big X inside and x with a box that lokk like I camer. Please hlep me! :

It's Ok Junebug, It just needs a new battery. . .You can get the batteries at like Wal-mart, they are cr2032 batteries. . .If you need to know how to change the battery just PM me

Junebug-It's out of batteries.

I don't know if it's dreaming or not.

I've never bought the Action Figure. Are

you sure she/he isn't sick?

junebug that means you have to change the battery.
Thats really funny you posted that to junebug while I was typing the exact same thing :unsure:

hi with my tamagotchi i dont have to change the battery i just reset.It works every time it has that X on it. <_< :unsure: :mellow:

nooooooooo!

its like if you used to sleep with a teddy bear when you were little!!

it just stays above its head because it cant fit into bed!!!

lol,

tamaplease

ya all you have to do is reset then you dont have to change the battery for a loooong time!

tamaplease

want to be freinds??

just pm me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back