Magic genie lamp

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SaltyAJ

Reaction score
I bought a magic Genie lamp on my shop my in my v3. When I used it, my tama saw the genie come out. Then it danced with it. Cute little music played. Anyways, The genie got an evil look on it's face and put it's hands over my tama, and lighning came down from his hands. My tama looked scared, Then it all went away and it was a normal screen and it was mad at me. I looked and it was all unhappy and hungry, while before it was full of both. It was so weird. Idk what happened. So, let this be a warning to ther v3 owners: don't get magic genie lamps!

wait: get them v3 owners! i was inlucky that time but then I gott two more and they gave me presents: one gave an ipod and the other gave a stuffed animal!!!!!

Thanks for the info.!

I'm not too lucky on getting prixes

from those gifts either. How much are the Genie Laps anyways?

OMFG!!!!!! u have v3s? i want one sooooooo bad! now, thers this rumor on tama v3 i need to no the answer to. is it tru that once evry month u can buy a pak of cigarrets. is this reeely tru?

I want a version 3 so bad! I don't get the whole TamaTown thing, though. Do you connect with the computer?

wow the v3 seems so kool, i realli hope walmart restocks so i can get two!!!!!!!

I want one soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad!!!! That makes me cry... :kuribotchi:

well, the reason the tama got so upset is because he/she was mad at you for buying the geenie lamp and then giving it to him/her, and when you gave it to your tama, the geenie decided to be mean and hurt your tama. sorry, saltyaj, if this is not good info. this was just my opinion. i don't even have a V3, so how would i know what happened? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back