Breeding and sleeping patterns

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Boogy26

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I just recently bought myself a Tamagotchi connection because my friend at work got one and we wanted to mate them. There is one potential problem though...my last day of work is Friday because I have to go back to college. Both our Tama's turned adult yesterday (wednesday) afternoon. We both have 4 hearts for eachother. Is it going to be possible to mate ours by tomorrow afternoon?!? HELP!

Also, I noticed that now that my tama is an adult he has different sleeping patterns. Do the sleeping patterns depend on if they are a child, teen or adult or does it vary with each tama character? Thanks for anyones help!

It Could Be Possible. Although The Tamagotchis Have to Be 48 Hours Of Been An Adult Before They Can Mate.

Also Yes It Is True Adults Have Differnet Sleeping Patterns To Teenagers And Children :blink:

Hope I Helped!

Thanks everyone! Lets hope they mate by tomorrow at 5!!! I want a little baby tamagotchi to take to school with me!! :blink:

no...i mean 4 hearts. they had four smileys when they were teenagers and as soon as they were adults and we connected them they got four hearts. also, now when they talk to each other before giving a present a heart appears by them.

also...it's friday now...and why is my tamagotchi still the same age as yesterday?! hes still 5!!! guess there wont be any breeding today ;)

Can somebody answer my qwestion on sleeping paterns?

I had a boy adult and a girl adult. even though the clocks were the same, my boy went to sleep 30 min b4 my girl. is this normal???

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back