Posted 03 February 2006 - 07:50 PM
Posted 03 February 2006 - 07:56 PM
1. Use a small screw driver and open the back of your Tamagotchi.
2. Carefully take out the old battery. On this battery, you will notice a number. Write this number down.
3. Buy a battery with the same number on it.
4. Carefully put the new battery in your Tamagotchi, and screw the back back on.
5. Press the middle button. You will have 2 choices: DOWNLOAD or RESET. Select download, and your old Tamagotchi will be back. Nothing will be lost when you download your tama; everything is exactly the same as before.
Good luck! I hope I helped!
Edited by Generation12, 03 February 2006 - 07:57 PM.
Posted 03 February 2006 - 09:27 PM
Posted 03 February 2006 - 10:02 PM
When I changed the battery, the new battery caused the big black X too. It seems like very very fresh batteries can do this. Just keep using the download until the X goes away. My new battery settled down after about a day.
Posted 04 February 2006 - 12:47 AM
Posted 09 February 2006 - 12:36 PM
I'm glad I could help!
Wow! I never could have thoght in a million years this would be my problem thanks. You were a BIG help.
Posted 09 February 2006 - 12:46 PM
That's it telling you that your battery in running out.
But how does that Digital "X" get there when the Dead Battery can't support the Energy to the Chip?
Posted 09 February 2006 - 03:23 PM
BUT, when you put the new battery in........if you want Ashley back, you have to hit "Download" instead of "reset"
Posted 09 February 2006 - 03:29 PM
oh and welcome to tamatalk racingurl_15!!!!