My Tama's wont connect!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

babii bee

Reaction score
I dont kno if they r broken, buh they wont connect. i have Chris <guy, teen> and Ally <girl, teen>. The last time they would connect was when chris gave ally a gift. After that they wouldnt connect. I checked the friends list and the had three smiley faces.

!HELP! ^_^

Maybe u need battrys

P.S

See ya at school!

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................I am thinking..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................I got it!...................Connect with someone else and see which one of your tamagotchis is broke!.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back