*** the twin attack for love ***

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

(*Violet*)

Reaction score
It just so happened to be when the night turned cold and the air turned freezing two light blue eggs had appeared and hatched into dazzling two amazing baby boys but in different tamagotchis, there name were robbie and also robbie but anyone could tell them because of there shiny tama's that kept them. One night there owner connected them together robbie looked at his twin who seemed nervous. Robbie gently gave the preasent to his twin and jumped back into his own tama. His twin blinked and looked at the gift and jumped as he a beautiful sky blue ball that his twin had given him, Robbie bounced it on his head happily. an hour later the two babies had turned into toddlers and the two twins were already friends as they jumped and played games to together, then one day they heard a triumphant beep as they looked they saw the most beautiful tama they had ever seen, her name was Becky she was a baby and smiled gently at them. the two twins watched as there owner took care of becky and then them and after she was done she left them alone, inside of becky's tama she smiled even more prettier this time for she had turned into a toddler like them, "hello" she said softly and asked for there names. The two twins looked at each other nervous not knowing what to say, then the Robbie who was born a minute before his twin was spoke, "My name is Robbie" his twin was jealous of his bravery and spoke "me too" Beckly smiled again and said "so both of your names are robbie" she grinned and laughed "well mine's becky" the twins looked at her smiled, there head tilted. "that's a really nice name" the older twin answered "thankyou" becky replied "you two have wonderful names as well." Becky yawned she was tired and crawled into bed sleeping without a sound. the younger twin looked at his older twin and said, "what are you trying to do make a move she's my girl and you know it" Robbie the oldest rolled his eyes "I'm just trying to be friends" The eldeist twin tucked his self to bed as the owner shut the light off. but the younger twin was still up and the owner gave him a time out from this, then he went to bed and the owner shut off all the lights. the next day everyone had turned into a teenager Robbie the eldest an ichigotchi Robbie a little younger an onionchi and becky a young mimitchi. The two twins stared at becky again and sighed at her beauty. The youngest twin was still jealous he couldn't help but mad at his older twin, days past and the youngest grew angrier and angrier every passing day and then the day came when they all had to turn into an adult. The eldest Robbie was surprised anough for he had turned into a mametchi and beck turned into a memechi she was the most beautifulest now a glowriess yellow and gold, and becky had turned into an adult, this time the eldest robbie had fallen in love he jumped into her tama and kissed her on the cheek they mated and had babies they were very happy, except for the younger robbie who had turned into a duck for being so stubburn all the years he watched as his twin left with becky and left the two babies who cried for attention, then all of the sudden the match maker had came into his tama and showed him a beautfil tama who was even prettier then becky the match maker spoke "you have been fighting for a beautiful girl all your life so I have given you one" Robbie smiled and took the hand of his beautifl mate they kissed and had babies and that is the end of the twin attck for love.... ^_^ THE END[/code]

Latest posts

Back