Are they out yet?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the V3 Tamagotchis are being shipped off to America in March and hitting stores sometime in June. Hope I helped!

Um....if you're in U.S.A. they already came out in febuary.In UK,comes in March and same price,$14.99.I'll also get it today.There in Wal-mart,Target,Toys 'R' us.

Hope I help!

I just bought my V3 =D I'm gonna give my V2 to my friend, if she wants it... I got the white camo one, and I gotta say, it's awesome!

actually.. they arent out in the US.

or at least not at target.

my friends mom asked them and they said march.

so please only say that they are already out if you have one yourself bought from a store not ebay.

and thell me which one so i can run over there and get a v3!

So all of you are saying that the v3s came in toysrus allready in the U.S.A.?! :D

Some places in the USA have the v3's out on shelves (Target, Toys r us, Walmart). It depends on the individual store and city. I live in NYC and they are not going to be in stores until the middle of the month (I asked an employee at Toys r us). Call the stpre before you go and ask if they have them, if they don't, ask when they will. :puroperatchi:

They are coming out in February but I don't know when. I went to Toy's r Us on Thursday and asked when they are coming out and she said by the end of the week. (She looked on the computer.) Friday, one lady said she dosen't know (she did not look on the comp.) and the other lady said that they just hit the big werehouses so give it couple weeks (she did not look on the comp). And on Satuday the lady said it's random what they get on there trucks and that she can't look it up on the comp. I really think the all of the people ecept the lady who DID look it up on the comp were lying! So you probably want to look on Monday. (I'm in Illinois by the way!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back