Umi-No HELP!!!!!!!!!!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

webster04

Reaction score
Please, i really need help with my newest tamagotchi. See i got a umi-no tamagotch (for those of you who don't know what that is... it's a japanese tamagotchi ocean) and i can't seem to get it past the age of 2! Can someone please give me some pointers on raising one? I mean i've cared for a lot of tama's and this one is driving me up the wall from 9am to 7 pm every day!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*moved to approprite place bu jappyx*

Well, theis tamagotchis are the hardest of all Bandais released tamagotchis. You have to check it every 3 minuites...to get past the "jellifish" stage. Then, past that stage is abit easyer.

It took me maybe 10 times to get to an adult character. You really have to pause it if you're not going to be playing with it for 10 minutes or more.

Pause it but NEVER advance the time.

Also, don't feed it too many snacks. :unsure:

Never ever ever advance the time.

If you're caring for a Umino, make sure you have lots of time on your hands. Things may get ugly...

Always keep the meters full. After the first day, things will get a lot easier.

Umi-No are the HARDEST tmagotchi ure right man if u wanna care for thoseu gotta have a lot of time when it isn't paused

thanks for the help :rolleyes: I finally got myself a adult and it's a Keropyonchi.
Congrats! I still haven't got the guts to start one up :ph34r: Also I'm quit obsessed with my keitais at the moment :)

Please, i really need help with my newest tamagotchi. See i got a umi-no tamagotch (for those of you who don't know what that is... it's a japanese tamagotchi ocean) and i can't seem to get it past the age of 2! Can someone please give me some pointers on raising one? I mean i've cared for a lot of tama's and this one is driving me up the wall from 9am to 7 pm every day!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Try using the tips from this site. They have information on anything, from Mesu + Osu to Angelgotchi!

In fact, it makes sense because Oceangotchis or Umi No's are the hardest to raise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back