winter wonderland

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaTooty1123

Reaction score
i know how to get your tama in a winter wonderland. set the date to feb 3rd and the time to 4:29 pm. wait one minute and your tama will be in a winter wonderland.

yeah, mine has done that EVERY day this week. its REALLY awesome! :) :( :( :D

it didn't work for me, is it for version 1 2 or 3? I have 3 version 2s :( :( B) :D :( :)

[SIZE=12pt]I've seen that everyday this week, not just on the 3rd of February.[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats really cool. Ive only seen that dancing tree. If u set ur date to Dec. 24 at 11:59 in one minute santa will come and turn into a present. i thought that was really cool.

that didnt work for me i waited for like five minutes and still nothing happened!!!!!!!!!!! :p :angry: <_<

Mine won't work what version is it for? I have 6 version 1s and 2 version 2s but i have no version 3s But im hopping to get one tommrow!!!

The snowman trick WON'T work on my V1 tama nor my V2 tama .. I go to clock by pressing B once, once there, I press A and C at the same time to edit the date and time, I set it to February 3rd 4:29PM, I wait a minute, and nothing happens. Can someone help me?

Last edited by a moderator:
i know how to get your tama in a winter wonderland. set the date to feb 3rd and the time to 4:29 pm. wait one minute and your tama will be in a winter wonderland.
Well when my v2 had batteries in it it snowed about two days in a row. It was a coincidence because it was actually snowing here in England on the days!

The snowman trick WON'T work on my V1 tama nor my V2 tama .. I go to clock by pressing B once, once there, I press A and C at the same time to edit the date and time, I set it to February 3rd 4:29PM, I wait a minute, and nothing happens. Can someone help me?
I don't think this works on all the Tama versions.

The snowman did not appear on any of my V1s (ConneXions or ConneCTion) during February - so I don't think that animation is programmed into them....

The snowman has definitely appeared on my V2 ConneXion during the first week of February - random days and times... (I don't have a V2 ConneCTion).

If you are really desperate to see it then I can only suggest you set the date to Feb 1 and run it for a few days to see if the animation appears... but don't get too excited...lol.. it's cute, but not mind blowing!

Best, etc.

TamaMum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back