Screen problems

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Boogy26

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I bought my tamagotch connection about a week ago... when i first started it everything was fine but a few days later the screen started to look dim. i compared it to my friend's tama and her screen is MUCH darker. i went out and bought another battery to see if that was the problem, i changed the battery yesterday and it seemed for a day it was good and now today its dim again...has anyone else had this problem? I'm thinking of returning it and getting a new one...but then i need to give up my tama!! HELP! ;)

thanks for the reply...well..i was going to go return it tonight in place of a new one but i couldnt give my little guy up...so i just bought and new one too. its more fun having two anyways because now i can let them have babies! lucky i got a boy from my first tama and now i got a girl from the new one!

ya i sorta noticed that mine got dim too. Its not really noticeble but i wonder how many people this happened to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back