Weird tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamakimmy421

Reaction score
:D Help I have a V2 and V3 i connected em and when I looked at the friend list both tamas look like this weird tama thats black and has a hat on! :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :eek: ;)

* Moved to Help for New Tamagotchi Owners forum *

Last edited by a moderator:
that is weird! i wonder how that happend. um.. where did you get your tama v3 at? i am going to get one and i need some advice on where to go to, to get one. i have 2 tama v2 and now i need to get a tama v3! want to be friends? :D

that is weird! i wonder how that happend. um.. where did you get your tama v3 at? i am going to get one and i need some advice on where to go to, to get one. i have 2 tama v2 and now i need to get a tama v3! want to be friends? :D oops! i just realized that i already sent this to you!!

sorry!

Last edited by a moderator:
But why does my tama look likke a weired black hat wearing freak?!?!?!

I tried that, and ditto w/ my connection. All I know is that this character is a secret character who delivers mail in the tamagotchi Entamas. Gee wiz! When I connected with both of the version threes I have, this never EVER happend. :D

:D Help I have a V2 and V3 i connected em and when I looked at the friend list both tamas look like this weird tama thats black and has a hat on! :D :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:
That my friend is called a Nazotchi. Back when the V1's first came out, people heard of this character, and strived for generations to obtain it. But alas, nothing worked. THen the V2 came out, and when you connected the two generations, your V2 friend was a Nazotchi on your V1! Basically, The older versions of Tama see newer ones as a Nazotchi. Make sense?

I think if you have a V2 character on your V3 tama and you have the same V2 character on your V2 tama, then they will look like regular tamas.

Hope this helped! :puroperatchi:

OKAY! Let me get this straight for u guys! My best friend has a V1, and I have a V2! We connected, and when I was on her screen, I was the weirdo thingy, OKAY! SO....The version 1 tamagotchis dont have the character that I was, so they just made me the ugly thing! :lol: GOT IT?

That is Nazotchi, the secret character for the v1.

:huh: :pochitchi: ;) How many times does this have to be posted?!?!?!?!?!?

(WalMart)

I did that too it even shows up on your friend list. I am starting to think ver. 3s arnt so cool :pochitchi:

The v2 tamas don't appear regular on v1s, and v3s don't appear regular on v2s. This happens because the charecter was made after that version came out, and that version does not recignize it. :furawatchi:

I know, my freind has a V3 and i have a V2.When we connect,her tama on her V3 has to become the rarest tama on a V2 to come on my screen.

i no what happened because the same thing happened with mi V2 and V1. its just because the tamagotchi is an un-known character to that version. like in version 1 there wasnt the flowertchi and obviously somthing has to show up on your freinds list so that's like a substitute.

does that make sense? :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back