V3 growth chart

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

spiffy

Reaction score
Spain though now I am studying in England
Last year, a member, Rivenn had a fabulous idea-the TamaDex.

He created a topic and allowed people to post the evolutions of their V2, the characters, the gen, the parents adn wwhether it was european or american.

I thought it was a good idea, and now the TamaDex V2 helps a lot of people.

I thought we could do the same wth the V3 characters, so rivenn, me or any other member could be able to predict what characetr their V3 can become.

:D

Yes, thats a good idea, but since they are 52 characters... Will be very difficult :lol:

I thought there was an official chart this time. Didn't Admin make a subject and link to a chart that's posted somewhere here?

where do u get a v3 i want a v3!!!!! :D :angry: :hitodetchi: :pochitchi:

oh yeah go to this cool site!

[

Last edited by a moderator:
it's not a growth chart, just a list of all the charactes and what age stage they are. It doesn't show you which toddlers can become which teens or anything.

anyway, mine was a tamachi, and now it's a young mametchi, and it's on the first generation.

it's not a growth chart, just a list of all the charactes and what age stage they are. It doesn't show you which toddlers can become which teens or anything.
Actually, it helps us create a growth chart after observing which tamas evolve into what.

And so, where is the V2 generator-thingy?

ummmm i would help but like do i have to make a chart or anything or like know the names of the tamagotchis or like post pictures online or anything like that i wouldn't be of much help because I'm not that good at doing things on forums or anything. If someone could show me that would be nicel.

Cool! 52 characters.. Hard..Well, Since I dont have a version 3 (yet) I wont be able to help..at all
no not 52, only 46

30 adults, 10 teens, 4 toddlers, and two babies.

when pplz say 52 charicters they mean in all of the v1,2,and 3 series.

but there are 46 in the v2 also..

a lot got taken out... <_<

i dont have a v3 yet ethier but i think that i will get one tomorrow!

ummmm i would help but like do i have to make a chart or anything or like know the names of the tamagotchis or like post pictures online or anything like that i wouldn't be of much help because I'm not that good at doing things on forums or anything. If someone could show me that would be nicel.
no all you hafta do is post the species, life cycle, and generation.

its pretty easy, really.

im supposing that spiffy will do the chart?

or get someone else to do it?

cool!!!

i wanna help!!

mine is:

generation: 1

boy/girl: girl

baby: teletchi(girl)

toddler: tamatchi

that's all i got for now!!! <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts