why doesnt he like the Teddy bear

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

maxwell

Reaction score
My tamagotchi is a 7 year old boy-i bought him the teddy bear from the shop and when I give it to him ! appears above his head and then i think he cries......any ideas anyone???

thanks for that.another question for you....how do you get a computer?I hear alot of chat about it and was wondering if there was a way of getting one in the shop,ive never seen it before.

Actually.............computers are 3500 points, not 2500. You have to be an adult to use it anyways.

only girls like teddy bears!boys like action figures! i think the action figure costs 1400p!

You get a computer in the shop for 3500 points :huh: :pochitchi: ;)

P.S. Boys like the action figure and girls like the doll/bear

Actually.............computers are 3500 points, not 2500. You have to be an adult to use it anyways.
3500? honestly I thought it was 5500 o_O

Yeah I just gave Lee a teddy and she loves it, she talks with it, its so cute.

But my boy likes the Teddy Bear, and I gave an Action Figure to my Girl and she liked the Action Figure. They like everything.

uhh because it's a BOY!! girl like s the teddy though....the boy likes the action figure! :furawatchi:

But my boy likes the Teddy Bear, and I gave an Action Figure to my Girl and she liked the Action Figure. They like everything.
hmm..... confusing...

yet somehow rather correct..

some guys like girl things and some girls like action figure toys..

tho its not programmed to be like that im sure...

In approx 13 generations of connection v2 tamas (3 actual tama units) I have never had a boy that liked the teddy or a girl that liked the action figure.

I keep trying them though because I disagree with that gender stereotyping.

Yeah, boys dont like bears. Action Figures are more their thing. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back