Early matchmaker

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kthrne

Reaction score
:puroperatchi: :marumimitchi: :chohimetchi: :kuribotchi: :gozarutchi: My tama had a baby and its only 5, the matchmaker came, its true!

Yeah it's happened to some people before, where she came pretty early. But, it's pretty rare, so good job! Can you give us any secrets as to how you did it? :D

AWESOME!!!!

on my V2 it has always come at around age 6 our7. Lucky!!

The earliest I've ever gotten the matchmaker to come is age 7.

:) Yeah, emmy299 is right! there shouldn't be any swearing going on here! This is an excellent website, not a potty-mouth one!! People like you, poopiepantz, make me sick! :(

~ Tamasav6 :(

No Swearing!
Oh calm down. It's not even spelt right. Anyone who can't spell stuff right just needs to be pitied, not barked at :D

BTW I corrected you too :angry:

I have a V3 and the Matchmaker came at age 5 or 6 and me leaftchi is sitting there with his son... they even played in the snow together :( they are adorable

That happened to me when my tama turned 3 i downloaded it and it said 2 and when it turned 5,the matchmaker came and now it has a baby.

my tama is 8 and the matchmaker still hasn't come... :(

:furawatchi: ~naruto_kitten~ :(

how did u get the matchmaker 2 come so early? im desperate 2 know!! bi the way mi name is kiki :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back