Nano Baby?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaGurl

Reaction score
I have a nano baby (currently out of batteries) and I was wondering if they are rare or hard to find. She is one of those big ones (way bigger then tamagotchis). About the size of, well, roughly a little smaller than a computer mouse. I was also wondering if this is the right forum for nano babies, or is it for those nano animals? I haven't played with her in a while. Well, if you have any infor about these, please reply. Thanks!

Hi! Well, you're mostly in the right place. We talk about different pets in here too.

Nano Babies, puppys and kitty was just released in the stores.

They are not like the first generation though. The new ones are in a flat shell and the old ones were in a rounder more egg type shell in see-thru colors.

The old ones are worth more. The new ones get somewhat glitchy and are a little cheaply made compared to the old ones.

The Nano Baby used to be very rare and people paid around $80 for them on ebay. I know, I sold a couple at that price :( But since they are back in the stores, they do not go high any more.

Not much used. You're better off keeping it.

I'd say on ebay, you could get $10- $15 if you're lucky because those new ones are out.

Or are you talking about a talking Nano Baby? Those were pretty big!

Roughly the size of a computer mouse.

Those never went as high as the regular nano Baby either.

AND those are out in the stores again now too.

So you are out of luck either way. :(

The are really neat! I'd keep it.

I have one of the super large nano babies as well. It is really bulky and all but SO cute in the animation. I will be keeping mine as well.

Ahhh, I remember the huge ones. They talk nonstop. Talking Nano Babies, Kitties, and Puppies. Babies were orange and yellow, I believe. The animation is cute, but all it shows is two eyes, a nose, and mouth. XD

i havent seen an orange and yellow one. mine is purple and silver with sparkles. i got her second hand from my older neighbor that moved a while ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back