My Beloved Sugar and her Baby Spice

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

(*Violet*)

Reaction score
:( Tamagotchi's Name: Sugar

Tamagotchi's Age: 7

Date of Birth: November 6 2004

Date of Passing: November 13 2004

What Generation? 1

Your Comments: My beloved Sugar the first generation I have ever had I loved her so much and when she grew up she turned into kutchipatchi she was a beautiful little duck she was very compettive and would win every game she was sweet and talented but when she turned 7 the matchmaker came and she mated with a robotchi I was very happy and told my friend all about we were very happy for sugar and we didn't want to let her go...I would pause her everyday so I would lose Sugar but I knew that sometime I would have to let her go so the day came when I unpaused her and she left...she left her baby boy behind and when he woke up he cried remembering his mother. I'll always remeber her...because she was my 1 generation.

Tamagotchi's Name: Spice

Tamagotchi's Age: 8

Date of Birth: November 14 2004

Date of Passing: November 22 2004

What Generation? 2

Your Comments: I loved him he was my favorite and he was the baby of Sugar so ofcourse he was amazing I loved him very much ever since he was a baby to an adult and when he did turn into an adult he turned into a cute handsome little mimitchi. He was well behaved loyal and kind he would go to sleep at an early time to catch up on rest and would wake up the same he was wonderful and I loved very much he would always appriciate what I would do for him and even if I didn't have time to take care of him now and then he would understand, grin and dance around I will always remeber him and ofourse his daughter maple who had turned into a mametchi. I am on my sixth generation now and I'll will always remember all the tamagotchis. that I have had, I'll always remember them and I will always love them

:(

Latest posts

Back