Help with bump!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shrimpsterluver99

Reaction score
Whe n I play bump a full bar is good right?? :eek: Well I have goten a full bar on bunp and my tama ALWAYS loses when that happens! And sometimes he wins when there is no or little bar. Please Help!! :eek: :) :eek: B)

this works for me but...

wait till push comes on the screen then push (of course) and then push again and hold. if you lose, im sorry, but if you win, keep holding the middle button until your competetor leaves the screen. then repeat.

It depends on weight also. As an adult, its EASY to become the Champion of Bump. Keep feeding the Adult Snacks until 99 Pounds and keeo getting Full bars. If you beat Round 8 you will become the Champion and get 200 Gotchi Points. Unless if you become the Champion with only 1% overweight, you will get 900. Happened to me when mine was a Child! Yay me! :furawatchi: <<<<The Child that was a Champion! :unsure: <<<< The Parent that was the Champion!

It depends on weight also. As an adult, its EASY to become the Champion of Bump. Keep feeding the Adult Snacks until 99 Pounds and keeo getting Full bars. If you beat Round 8 you will become the Champion and get 200 Gotchi Points. Unless if you become the Champion with only 1% overweight, you will get 900. Happened to me when mine was a Child! Yay me! ^_^ <<<<The Child that was a Champion! :D <<<< The Parent that was the Champion!
What do u mean 1% overweight? :)

well you can make it fat.Then you must get it at the right weight.It takes forever.But thats good info.

i dont really like bump, cause my tama is never really overweight... I never got the fireworks for it but i have gotten fireworks for Jump, Heading, AND Slots!!! Yay me!! :huh:

well, heres the thing..if the opponent is weaker then you, try to get a lower power level.

or else you try too hard and lose!

that should help you a lot!
it does! by weaker do u mean smaller?

Sometimes it is the weight that really matters the training bar dosn't really have any thing to do with it anyway.

Some people and myself make their tamagotchis weigh 99lbs and that should normally do it. But you will only win 200 points if your tama weighs roughly 40-50lbs it should get 400 points.

Glad to help

Fooet :lol:

are u normaly suposed 2 get 40 points if u only win the first round of bump?
yes, i only get 40p when i win the first round and loses the second one.

off topic. you put them in the shop screen.. hit a until the shor clerk is suprised then type in the codes

I belive he might just be too underwhiet *wiggles in seat* *rins to the bathrom*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back