If your tama gets taken away in class

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mimitchi&hanatchilover

Reaction score
My tama got taken away in class today and it's a Hiratchi. It needed something when my teacher said "put that on my desk, please," and then I had to do it. And I wasn;t even playing with it! I was doing my Medieval Times research!

Here's the tip:

If your tama gets taken away and it's hearts are empty, it's beeped, has a poo, hearts at one, or is unhappy, when your teacher has it on her/his desk and she/he is in another part of the classroom, and isn't looking, quietly sneak up to her/his desk and give your tama what it needs. Then, when you're done, if you're near the desk, walk back to your desk like nothing happened. However, if your desk is on the other side of the room, crawl back to your desk.

Watch the teacher when you're with sneaking to take care of your tama, cause she/he could turn around any moment and see you. If she/he is almost done what she/he is doing, risk it, but be ready to get caught. If you feel your teacher is going to turn around, quickly feed it 2 snacks and meals without seeing it eat, just going quick, then if it has a poo, put the toilet on and zoom back to your desk.

That's all! :lol:

Hope this helped!,

mimitchi&hanatchilover :unsure: :ph34r: :) :wub: :wacko: :furawatchi: <_< :unsure:

well, actually its better to pause it when ur teacher isnt looking cuz that takes less time, wont start a chain of reactions [when u feed it a snack it gets a cavity] and ur teacher cant tell on u for doing it as u can pretend that it dropped.

ps. i have a hiratchi too!

Another useful tip: Even there is already a Clock in your Classroom, put your Tama on Time Mode and put it on your desk so you can tell time. WOrks for me. Or you can just leave it the same so you can see your cute little bouncing around.

or you could just leave the volume turned off. Problem solved!

I turn off the sound and sort it out.

Tip:if it beeps tell the the teacher the sound went on by accident.

I usually do just that!

MY tamas are on a keychain on my purse. I always take them to school, never puase them, and never get caught. I always put my tama on time mode. Then, if a techer says "what is that?" or if you forget to turn the sound off and she says "what was that beeping noise?" don't act panicked or anything. just act natural and tell her that you were setting your "watch" she'll let you keep it...........(when i say her i mean the teacher)...........now imagine what she would do if you said "Oh, that is just my mini interactive virtual pet that i wrongly broke the rules and brought to class with me to play games and get points to buy it items with" or " oh that is my tamagotchi connection. It is a mini virtual pet that i brought to school so that I could take care of. It is interacactive and my friends all have them too!"

she would snatch that tama right out of your hands, thats why you always keep it on time mode.

oh, and I cant go to my teachers desk the way my math room is set up. look!

https://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f290/Saltyaj/Mrs.jpg

ok that is why i needed to find some other way!!!!!!!

P.S.- in the picture, the thing to the far right says door

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in university so I can get away with jsut turning the sound off so it doesn't bug anybody else, but if you are in grade school it might be better to just pause it and leave it in your locker or you bag and only play with it at recess and lunch hour, or just leave it home altogether so it doesn't get lost or stolen.

I'm in university so I can get away with jsut turning the sound off so it doesn't bug anybody else, but if you are in grade school it might be better to just pause it and leave it in your locker or you bag and only play with it at recess and lunch hour, or just leave it home altogether so it doesn't get lost or stolen.
yeah i just leave it at home. and the ONE time i brought it to school i kept the sound off and only played with it in a bathroom stall...

Only my teacher has taken it away before but if I bring my two I keep one in my desk and if my teacher sees the other one and takes it I still have another!!!

Tamagotchis are banned at my school. Someone's went off during class, once, then they banned them.

Another useful tip: Even there is already a Clock in your Classroom, put your Tama on Time Mode and put it on your desk so you can tell time. WOrks for me. Or you can just leave it the same so you can see your cute little bouncing around.
that is pretty useful.. use it as a clock instead of a tama.. no one can say ur playing with it cuz its a "clock" not a tama a clock!

This guy's Tamagotchi got taken away from him. It was an unpaused Nikatchi, so when I was talking to the teacher, I casually stuck my hand down and paused the Nikatchi.

everybody in my class has a Tamagotchi my taecher keeps getting annoyed so she said,''if i see those egg shaped things one more time I'll take them away and you won't get them back untill June.'',so this is why i don't bring them in class i play them in my desk but your tip is better :D

i brought mine to school yesterday and of course it went off (the tama of the boy who sat beside me's went off 15 mins later). i just told my teacher "it was a complete accident! i swear! dont take it away it has my key attatched to it!" (its always around my neck with my keys) and i got off with a warning. :furawatchi:

im allowed because i have a stress problem so my teachers let me have my tama

If you dont want ur tama taken away in class then i have a tip so it doesnt die when you leave it home change the time to when it goes to bed and the date to the day it was yesterday. if it is sleeping it wont die so you can leave it home without worrying about it at school and your teacher cant take it.

<_< My tips :(

1=Turn the sound OFF!!!(hold down a and c)

2=If you need to look at it take a book and open it to any page(or have a blank paper)

and quickly help it.

3="IF" you know your teacher doesn't know what a tama is put it on the time screen and leave it on your desk. When the teacher isn't looking checkon it and put it back on the time screen.

PM me if you need more helpfu hints i'm always checking! :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back