Photo
- - - - -

what should i do?!? my mom...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

tamaluvr

• tamaluvr user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 15 January 2005 - 11:09 AM ( #1 )

it will be my 3rd tamagotchi and i just watn to get one so i can debug it cuz i don't want to take any chances with my 2 tamagotchis that i already have! but she wont' let me get one! i have a gift card to target and she wont' let me use it to get one! (she gave it to me for my b-day last year!) :unsure: and plz don't say have ur freinds get u one and pay them back or something... cuz she will find out! help! thnx! :unsure:

Replies

Views

Started

15 Jan 2005

Last Post

19 Jan 2005

Laffy_Taffy

• laffy-taffy user photo
  • Group: Retired TamaTalk Guides

Posted 15 January 2005 - 10:09 PM ( #2 )

why wont she let yuu?

Mothra

• mothra user photo
  • Group: Senior TamaTalk Guides

Posted 16 January 2005 - 10:57 AM ( #3 )

Offer to work for it or make it a reward for some thing.
That usually works well.
:(

XBlackIrisX

• xblackirisx user photo
  • Group: Retired TamaTalk Guides

Posted 16 January 2005 - 07:46 PM ( #4 )

it will be my 3rd tamagotchi and i just watn to get one so i can debug it cuz i don't want to take any chances with my 2 tamagotchis that i already have! but she wont' let me get one! i have a gift card to target and she wont' let me use it to get one! (she gave it to me for my b-day last year!) :) and plz don't say have ur freinds get u one and pay them back or something... cuz she will find out! help! thnx! :o

That sucks. There has to be a reason. o.O

MiaMohr

• miamohr user photo

Posted 17 January 2005 - 12:26 PM ( #5 )

it will be my 3rd tamagotchi and i just watn to get one so i can debug it cuz i don't want to take any chances with my 2 tamagotchis that i already have! but she wont' let me get one! i have a gift card to target and she wont' let me use it to get one! (she gave it to me for my b-day last year!) :) and plz don't say have ur freinds get u one and pay them back or something... cuz she will find out! help! thnx! :lol:

explain it to your mom that you really, REALLY want it. my mother laughs at me when i walk around with my 5 tamagotchis. and i have no plans to stop buyign them. well maybe when i get one of every color i might stop but still you should try to explain it to her. i even let my mom play with mine for a little bit. show her why it is so important to you. :) i hope that helps some. and btw. walmart has them for only 9.94.... when target has it for 14 something....

tamagal523

• tamagal523 user photo

Posted 17 January 2005 - 04:28 PM ( #6 )

Target is 14.99 here in NY

nicoledacat

• nicoledacat user photo

Posted 17 January 2005 - 06:51 PM ( #7 )

explain it to your mom that you really, REALLY want it. my mother laughs at me when i walk around with my 5 tamagotchis. and i have no plans to stop buyign them. well maybe when i get one of every color i might stop but still you should try to explain it to her. i even let my mom play with mine for a little bit. show her why it is so important to you.  i hope that helps some. and btw. walmart has them for only 9.94.... when target has it for 14 something....

Yeah.. XD That's a good idea. But, sometimes, it's hard.. no matter how much convincing you do, they are gonna stick with their discision.

Tell her that they are... educational? XD; They kinda' are.. O_. In a way. Moms always like things to make their kids smarter.

tamaluvr

• tamaluvr user photo

Posted 19 January 2005 - 06:19 PM ( #8 )

sry i havn't been on for like ever! lol... and hey nicole! and b/c she thinks i have too many! (only 2!) and yes they are 14.99 here too.

LOL @ MIAMOHR! quote: my mom laughs at me when i walk around w/ my 5 tamagotchis! /quote. lol