what should i do?!? my mom...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaluvr

Reaction score
it will be my 3rd tamagotchi and i just watn to get one so i can debug it cuz i don't want to take any chances with my 2 tamagotchis that i already have! but she wont' let me get one! i have a gift card to target and she wont' let me use it to get one! (she gave it to me for my b-day last year!) :unsure: and plz don't say have ur freinds get u one and pay them back or something... cuz she will find out! help! thnx! :unsure:

Offer to work for it or make it a reward for some thing.

That usually works well. :(

it will be my 3rd tamagotchi and i just watn to get one so i can debug it cuz i don't want to take any chances with my 2 tamagotchis that i already have! but she wont' let me get one! i have a gift card to target and she wont' let me use it to get one! (she gave it to me for my b-day last year!) :) and plz don't say have ur freinds get u one and pay them back or something... cuz she will find out! help! thnx! :eek:
That sucks. There has to be a reason. o_O

it will be my 3rd tamagotchi and i just watn to get one so i can debug it cuz i don't want to take any chances with my 2 tamagotchis that i already have! but she wont' let me get one! i have a gift card to target and she wont' let me use it to get one! (she gave it to me for my b-day last year!) :) and plz don't say have ur freinds get u one and pay them back or something... cuz she will find out! help! thnx! :lol:
explain it to your mom that you really, REALLY want it. my mother laughs at me when i walk around with my 5 tamagotchis. and i have no plans to stop buyign them. well maybe when i get one of every color i might stop but still you should try to explain it to her. i even let my mom play with mine for a little bit. show her why it is so important to you. :) i hope that helps some. and btw. walmart has them for only 9.94.... when target has it for 14 something....

explain it to your mom that you really, REALLY want it. my mother laughs at me when i walk around with my 5 tamagotchis. and i have no plans to stop buyign them. well maybe when i get one of every color i might stop but still you should try to explain it to her. i even let my mom play with mine for a little bit. show her why it is so important to you.  i hope that helps some. and btw. walmart has them for only 9.94.... when target has it for 14 something....
Yeah.. XD That's a good idea. But, sometimes, it's hard.. no matter how much convincing you do, they are gonna stick with their discision.

Tell her that they are... educational? XD; They kinda' are.. O_. In a way. Moms always like things to make their kids smarter.

sry i havn't been on for like ever! lol... and hey nicole! and b/c she thinks i have too many! (only 2!) and yes they are 14.99 here too.

LOL @ MIAMOHR! quote: my mom laughs at me when i walk around w/ my 5 tamagotchis! /quote. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back