My Tama is 3 Yrs. but won't turn intoo an adult!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is your Tama an Adult? (If you get a Baby and the Parent leaves it doesn't matter!)

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Never

• It keeps dying!

• I always Reset it so I don't know...

• Huh?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It takes a teen Tama 72 hours from the time it became a teen to become an adult. If you paused it, it will take even longer. The oldest any of my teens were before becoming an adult was 7 yrs. ^_^

not quite... not ALL tamas evolve at 3 years.... some evolve when they are 4 years.

Yeah, sometimes they can evolve as late as 9, or early as 2.

if i leave my 3 tamagotchis unpaused tonight, then they will turn into adults! i can't wait!!!

I thought usually a tama evovles at 4 years. I wouldnt worry about. If it doesnt change after four thats kinda weird...

if i leave my 3 tamagotchis unpaused tonight, then they will turn into adults! i can't wait!!!
OKAY PLEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEE DO NOT DO THAT! HOW COULD YOU DO SUCH A THING TO THESE POOR LITTLE CREATURES! THAT'S JUST CRUEL!

Anyways, If you do let a tama go to sleep, it will still grow, but at a slower rate than it would if it was awake. If you do put the Tams to sleep, in the mornning, if they were the appropriate age, they have a very high chance of transforming into adulthood.

Also, the date a Tamagotchi turns into an adult depends on how you treated it in the last three stages. For example, on the Connection V1s, if you are to get a Mametchi or Mimitchi, the teenager before them will transform at age 3, while Maskitchis and Gozarutchis transform from teenagers at age 5 or 6. Tamas always transform into an adult before age 7.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back