beeping tama................?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

maxwell

Reaction score
^_^ Have you ever held your tamagotchi up to your ear and heard it beeping?????!!!!! :)

Put it in your Ear, you hear a Low Beep. If there is something wrong with it (Poop, SLeeping Etc.) The Beep will become Lighter. It lighter in Time Mode, too. I'm glad to help!

That beep is your tamas heart rate. A low or high beep depends on the last button you pressed. If the last sound you heard was high, it will be high. If the last sound you heard was low, it will be low. Glad i could help

..............( ^ )...............

..............~~~~...............

...............~~~................

.................~..................

.................||..................

~rose~

Last edited by a moderator:
It's your tamagotchi's heart beat :blink:

Good to see that your tamagotchi is still alive.

actually, its the internal computer.

in time mode the computer is counting the seconds.

in regular thats how fast the tama is moving.

so its normal.

the pitch is different for what button you press but more what you are doing on the tama. still experementing on this!

yeah, i noticed this too, also when the batteries run out. i am still trying to figure out what it is, so as soon as i find out, i will let you know!

actually, its the internal computer.in time mode the computer is counting the seconds.

in regular thats how fast the tama is moving.

so its normal.

the pitch is different for what button you press but more what you are doing on the tama. still experementing on this!
I still like to think of it as a heartbeat

That beep is your tamas heart rate. A low or high beep depends on the last button you pressed. If the last sound you heard was high, it will be high. If the last sound you heard was low, it will be low. Glad i could help
..............( ^ )...............

..............~~~~...............

...............~~~................

.................~..................

~rose~
Whoa. . .How did you find that out?

I once heard a long low beep coming from my V2. But I heard sepret beeps from my V3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back