Digi Pets at Wal*Mart

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hanatchi15

Reaction score
It is true. They are $4.88. They are either blue or orange in color. I bought a blue one last night. I will post more info on it later today. :unsure:

Okay. It was purchased from Wal*Mart for $4.88. It appears to be made by the same compant as Power Palz virtual pets. Anyway, I wasn't expecting much when I pulled out the plastic tab. To my surprise, it worked. The pixles are HUGE compared to Tama Connection. You can choose from like 34 different animals, including a boy and a girl. I choose what they call a squirrel. When you actually select the animal, only it's head appears on the screen. So now I'm taking care of some weird creature. All day it moved left to right, went off the screen a little, and repeated. There aren't icons. you use the A or D buttons and instead of actual icons pictures of the scale, food, toilet, etc. appear on the screen. There is no game, to make it happy you feed it candy. It can, eat, study, weightlift, and a few more things. It says in the instructions that it only calles for attention every hour. And it did. I only had to give him another piece of candy once or twice today. That's all his happiness fell. It's a decent pet for $5. It's worth a try, kinda fun, this is only my first day with him though. he fell asleep at 9:00. Hope this will help. :(

Okay. It was purchased from Wal*Mart for $4.88. It appears to be made by the same compant as Power Palz virtual pets. Anyway, I wasn't expecting much when I pulled out the plastic tab. To my surprise, it worked. The pixles are HUGE compared to Tama Connection. You can choose from like 34 different animals, including a boy and a girl. I choose what they call a squirrel. When you actually select the animal, only it's head appears on the screen. So now I'm taking care of some weird creature. All day it moved left to right, went off the screen a little, and repeated. There aren't icons. you use the A or D buttons and instead of actual icons pictures of the scale, food, toilet, etc. appear on the screen. There is no game, to make it happy you feed it candy. It can, eat, study, weightlift, and a few more things. It says in the instructions that it only calles for attention every hour. And it did. I only had to give him another piece of candy once or twice today. That's all his happiness fell. It's a decent pet for $5. It's worth a try, kinda fun, this is only my first day with him though. he fell asleep at 9:00. Hope this will help. :(
I saw those i want to get one sooooooo bad :(

I got mine from a US wal mart. I could try to get pics but i dont know how. If someone would type specific directions here i would be happy to scan some pics. :unsure:

Tell me more, im going to Wal-mart tonight and i want to know what it looks like and how to find it in the store.

They are near the naNos, Blinkies, and tamagotchis. They are $4.88, and are either blue or orange. They have digi pets on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back