How Can I get a Baby GIRL?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mikey1

Reaction score
Is there any way to control what gender your baby will be? First I had a baby girl to start things off. Then for the 3 following generations, I've gotten baby boys. My adult Tama is now a Zuccitchi. Any ideas on what mate might produce a baby GIRL? Thanks! :angry:

When the matchmaker comes which button do you press a or b? Which ever you push push the opposite next time the matchmaker comes. Try that!

Hope I helped!

Tamlover

theres quite a bit in the hints and tips section about if you press the button [doesnt matter which one] when the matchmakers book is open u get a boy, closed= girl or something. i am unclear about this so im not sure...

Okay, I'll try that - I think I pushed "B" but I'm not 100% sure. (YEESH) LOL! ^_^

Thanks!

[SIZE=12pt]From what I've experiments with, and know, it's completely random whether you get a boy or girl. If you want to give some of these theorys people say work a go then click here, but I cannot guarante you that they'll work.[/SIZE]

~♥ Flaaafy ♥~

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back