games help please?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Murdoch

Reaction score
hey guys i just got me one of these tamagotchi things its a toddler right now and has 2 games jump and bump i have no idea how to play them. can some one explain or post a link to a site where the games are explain? i always loose lol

thanks

For jump when alight lights uo start pushing that button. For example, if the middle light lights up push the middle button alot of times until the next light lights up. For bump you just push the middle button really fast. The next game you will get is heading you use a and c to move your guy around and b to hit the ball. After that it is slot. All you do is bet up to 9 points then push the middle button 3 times. It is all luck!

Hope I helped!

Tamlover

bump: you are trying to bump ur opponent. so then... you press b to stop the power bar and however high you get it is how high the power of ur tama is! but if ur fighting a weak tama try not to get the power as high or your tama will try too hard and fall down!

on bump, it helps if your tama is over weight...a LOT lol..I won all rounds several times on one of the kid's my mom babysits because she never played with it, she just fed it treats for the happy hearts to be filled. they both weighed 99 lbs. and it was easy to win at bump. :lol: I didn't even have to do anything with the power bar lol..but it helps when your tama is lighter. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back