Losing my baby

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

littlechibikiki

Reaction score
Heather sat at the bottom of the cage, gripping onto life, but her muscules had become weak, and her breaths labored. My baby, Heather, the gerbil I have had for three years, passed away last night.

Today I got Belle, my little black Gerbil. I am so sad, and heathers mate, pepper, is also depressed. I think belle and pepper will get along, though.

I am so sorry. I had a coco brown colored hamster named Belle. She passed away a few months ago. I loved her very much. I was so sad when she died. I cryed myself to sleep that night before she died.

Poor you.. My one fish died a month or 2 ago... (I know it's only a fish, but I loved that fish)...

I am sure you do. Try to think of good memories. Every time I'd got sad about Bella, I tryed to think of good times that we had together. Like I remember I would always put her on my shoulder. I guess she thought I was a slide or something because she would always slide either down my back, or down my stomache. She was a funny little hamster. She was a good too. She never bit anyone. Ever.

What about you?

Heather was so sweet, with ruby-daimond eyes and a white caot of silk. I always like to brush her, and she was so small! Her younger mate looks like she had eaten heather!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back