WOAH!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sorrel123

Reaction score
you wouldnt believe this! :puroperatchi: ok, one day when I was at school it was lunch, my friend wanted to connect with my tama ( v2 ) so when i looked down at my tamagotchi... there was a snow sorm on it! there was a little snowman in the background, it was snowing,it was dark out, and my tama was jumping up and down..up and down happily!! sooo wierd :wacko:

I don't know. But whatever it is, it's gotta be good! Maybe:

It was because every month, a snowman appears on you're tama's screen for a bit

And it may be evolving whail the connection (?) :puroperatchi:

[SIZE=12pt] It probably happened because you had the month set to December. :puroperatchi: [/SIZE]

When it is December 'Christmas-like things' happen. ^.^

Regards,

DarkCore

This snowman visit appears to be associated with the month of february for some reason. I have been getting visits since the 1st of the month and still got them today.

There is another thread about this

snowman.......

Yes, I've had the snowman appear on my V2 Connexion (but strange - not on my V1 Connexions or V1 Connection...).

It definitely seems to be a random animation set for the end of February - I wonder if it is some kind of special Japanese holiday?!

Best, etc.

TamaMum

That sounds really cool! I have never seen that before, though. I wish it would happen to my tama! lol

Last edited by a moderator:
In December, various Christmas things can happen (as DarkCore said), like a talking christmas tree!

Its been happening to a couple people in February though.

I hoped this helped!

-GotchiGirl! :D

actually, its not in december it happens. the only time, that i know of, that the snowman has appeared is in february. Its already happened to me twice, and probably a couple times when i wasnt looking.

I've seen the snowman lots of times and mine is set to feburary, it's got the snowman right now!

just 2 let u guys know, this happened in FEBUARY it even said in the clock thing! :pochitchi:

It's celebrating that winter's almost over.

It looks pretty cool too. If you have a baby it will do it

with your baby too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back