Freezing

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont ya think I know that? I put a new battery in this morning and then it started freezing :lol:

You should try and put a new battery in. THats probrably the cause that its freezing.

Try again putting a new battery in. If that dosn't work maybe you need to get a new tama!

Did you accidently drop somethinf like water or milk e.t.c on it?

Regards

Fooet

Try again putting a new battery in. If that dosn't work maybe you need to get a new tama! Did you accidently drop somethinf like water or milk e.t.c on it?

Regards

Fooet
Excuse me fellow members for my silly finger pushig on something i put F instead of G

It has a new battery and is okay.But it has only been expoded to water once wen I spilt Tango on my tama in november and it was okay but my tamagotchi angel wasnt.

my tama has never "frozen". i take VERY special care of it.

like when i eat my lunch in the cafeteria, i ALWAYS hide my tama in my shirt.

nothing bad ever happened to my tama cause.. im overprotective...

the freezing was part of the batteries acting up and this is the last straw its broke so could a Adimin close this plz.

I would put new batteries if I were u. Doesn't it have the picture of a battery and an X on it... :furawatchi: if it does then it means time to get a new battery :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back