toys

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blue6

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]when u get a doll (for a girl) or an action figure( for a boy) and play with it alot it will go to sleep with it.

Blue6

:)

Yeah. . . I thought it was weird at first. . .then I got used to it

;) yah, how cute. I got three of them for my tamagotchi and they're a plesure to have. They're worth the points!

from)

tutti*frutti

at first i thought they were dreaming about toys :) ^_^ :D :rolleyes: B) :D :D :D :D

sorry if u didnt see my post about 6 monthes ago, dont worry i forgive u everything was deleted anyway, but i posted the original of this but thats ok

i do not think its worth the points but i still think it is very cute

What happens if you make the boy play with the bear, or the girl play with the action figure?

Well, if you let a boy play with a bear, he wont look very happy. AT ALL. Trust me he frowns and it's super obvious he DOESNT LIKE IT!!!!

But it is sorta funny to see him like that... but i dont think hell sleep with it at night.

:) I try to buy I bear but I have never seen them. If you can get the bear on tamatown somebody Please show me where to buy one!!!! :p

:huh: I try to buy I bear but I have never seen them. If you can get the bear on tamatown somebody Please show me where to buy one!!!! :huh:
Please do not bump topics. The last post was in Febuary. Make sure to check the date before you post! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back