Tama Colours

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RickyRikster

Reaction score
OMG! I love the "Checkered Green" Connection! Im from the UK and have two ConX Black and Yellow. Where can I get the Green US one from, that would send to the UK once they are released? I love it!

that's the "green with matrix" one, right? with the light yellow and green squares around the screen? i think walmart is selling them (or they were, but now they're out of stock), but i'm not sure if they send to the UK.

I imagine that they will be showing up on eBay pretty soon. I was thinking of going to Walmart on Aug 15th to see if they had any available. There prices are lower, so I might pick some up an sell them on eBay. I look for a green one for you and let you know. I'd have no problem shipping to the UK

-Copper

My favorite is also The Green with Matrix (But i like to call it disco floor :D ), but i'm planning on getting all 6 on opening day (August 10th for NewYorkers like me :p ).

that's the "green with matrix" one, right? with the light yellow and green squares around the screen? i think walmart is selling them (or they were, but now they're out of stock), but i'm not sure if they send to the UK.
the out of stock thing just means they havent put them on shelves or havent got the shipment yet. Walmart doesnt start selling them till the 15th

I also liked the lime Green with Matrix. I pre-ordered mine today. A lime green matrix and a lavender swirl. I love those two colors. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back